Other benefits include:
- Increases circulation and therefore oxygenation of the skin
- Increases collagen production
- Tightens the pores, and brightens the eyes
- Keeps acne skin under control
- Nourishes the skin, giving you a healthy complexion with a natural glow
- Moisturizes the skin from the inside, and gives rosy cheeks to people with dull, tired looking skin
The course of the treatment is between 10-12 sessions. This will be done 1-3 times a week for best results. Each individual will respond differently to the treatment depending on their age and lifestyle. Visible results will be noticeable after 6 -7 sessions. Maintenance maybe needed once every month. In addition, Cosmetic Acupuncture will maintain the effectiveness of Botox, so it will save you a couple injections per year.
For more information, call the Magna Health Centre at (905) 726-7470. Or come in for a free 15 minute consult to learn more!